This is Mrs. Kinga Rogoza.  馃崸馃悪馃槅馃槄馃榿馃榾

馃尣Iga : What's your hobby ?
馃尨Mrs.Rogoza : I like reading a book, watching tv and crafting.
馃尣Iga :Who did you want to be when you were a child ?

馃尨Mrs.Rogoza : I wanted to be a model, a singer, an actress and an archaeologist .

馃尣Iga : What's your biggest dream ?
馃尨Mrs.Rogoza : I would like to visit USA especially New York and Grand Canyon, and revisit Ireland with my daughter.
馃尣Iga : How long have you been a teacher ?
馃尨Mrs.Rogoza : I have been a teacher for five years.
馃尣Iga : What country would you like to visit ?
馃尨Mrs.Rogoza :  I would like to visit USA.
馃尣Iga : What's your favourite dish ?
馃尨Mrs Rogoza : Pierogi,of course :)
馃尣Iga : What's your favourite animal ?
馃尨Mrs Rogoza : My favourite animal is dog.

 


 

Komentarze

Prze艣lij komentarz

Popularne posty