More about myself

                                                            


More  
                                     about
                                           myself
                                                               
 1) My birthday is on 12th of July.
2) My star sign is Cancer.
3) I haven't got a nickname.
4) My best friend is Kasia.
5) My eyes are brown. 
6) I like playing "Arena Mody" 
ENGLISH LINK: http://ladypopular.com
POLISH LINK: http://arenamody.pl
7) I like reading books.
8) My favourite school subjects are ICT, history, art .
9) I would like to be a fashion designer.
10) My favourite singer is Meghan Trainor
11) My favourite movies are "Fistaszki" (eng:The Peanuts Movie) and "Osobliwy dom pani Peregrine" (eng:Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children".
12) I've got 1 brother, his name Antek.
13) If I had to choose between COLA and HOT
CHOCOLATE, I think  I would choose HOT CHOCOLATE, but COLA is good too.
14) DOGS or CATS?... Of course CATS !
15) My favourite holiday is Christmas, because I can receive lots of gifts.
16) I would like to visit England, maybe Greece and Asia, I know Asia is a continent not a country but I would like to visit it.
17) I like all of seasons. Each seasons for something else.
18) My favourite songs are
Rihanna - "Where Have You Been" 
Meghan Trainor - "Better When I'm Dancin"
Meghan Trainor - "NO"
P!nk - "Just Like Fire"
Justin Timberlake - "Can't Stop the Feeling"
I can name many more.
19) I like sport.
20) If I could have an exotic pet it would be a cougar, capybara or trained kangaroo.
Kangaroo


Capybara
Cougar








Komentarze

Popularne posty